Child Care Training Questions?
CDA Classes & CDA Renewal

Why use Care Courses? Because they're convenient, affordable and you learn so much!

Shawn"I am having a ball doing these courses. So much of it is very interesting and also touches a lot on what I learned in college. I decided to go into child care and my director recommended me to take the CDA course. I think it is great."

Shawn in New York

jane“I just want to say I enjoyed taking this online class. It’s was very easy to complete online, since I’m not much of a computer person. It was nice to work on it when it fit my hours."

Danielle in Wisconsin

Zoica“Everything went very well! I received all of my certificates in a very timely manner! I love your program and am recommending it to other staff members in our organization! I plan on using your program in the very near future myself! Thank you for such a great service!”

Lynn in California

Care Courses offers distance-learning courses for child care providers and parents. Use our childcare professional development clock hours for most US States continuing education inservice requirements and registries, for CDA Certification (Child Development Associate Credential), for CDA Renewal and for NAC Renewal. All our professional development courses give both Clock Hours and IACET CEUs.

Our informative child care training programs can be completed anywhere and at any time. Study at home, at the park, or wherever is most convenient for you. Our friendly, knowledgeable instructors offer unlimited free student support by phone or email, and are always happy to help!

Early childhood child care training can be fun, interesting, and relevant to your daily work and experience! We've been offering professional development classes for over 30 years; we love what we do and truly want to make your experience fantastic.

Care Courses Facebook Care Courses Twitter

new hampshire childcare training NH child care courses
Care Courses
New Hampshire Child Care Training

National Childcare Credentials in New Hampshire:

Use our courses toward a CDA as well as to renew your CDA, NAC or CCP.

New Hampshire Childcare Training Requirements:

All Care Courses are accepted by the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services Child Care Licensing unit towards the annual in-service professional development requirements for those who work in center based programs, group child care centers, infant/toddler programs, preschools programs, school age programs, night care programs, family child care homes and family group child care homes. This includes center directors, site directors, lead teachers, associate teachers, authorized staff, child care assistants, group leaders, assistant group leaders, family child care providers, family child care workers, family child care assistants and volunteers.

New Hampshire Teacher Recertification:

Care Courses are accepted by the New Hampshire Department of Education towards professional development activities for teacher recertification. Teachers employed by a school district should get training approved by the school district’s superintendent before purchasing or enrolling in training. Please choose courses that fit your own particular circumstances/needs. For example, if you do not work in an after-school program you would not select our course After School Programs, and if you have no responsibility for outdoor curriculum you would not select our course Let’s Play Outdoors.

Opening a child care facility in New Hampshire:

For those of you interested in starting a day care or home-based child care facility in New Hampshire, please contact your state licensing agency using the contact information below. The licensing agency can give you advice on the requirements, rules and regulations of your state.

Department of Health and Human Services

Bureau of Child Care Licensing

Phone: (603) 271-9025