Child Care Training Questions?
CDA Classes & CDA Renewal

Why use Care Courses? Because they're convenient, affordable and you learn so much!

Shawn"I am having a ball doing these courses. So much of it is very interesting and also touches a lot on what I learned in college. I decided to go into child care and my director recommended me to take the CDA course. I think it is great."

Shawn in New York

jane“I just want to say I enjoyed taking this online class. It’s was very easy to complete online, since I’m not much of a computer person. It was nice to work on it when it fit my hours."

Danielle in Wisconsin

Zoica“Everything went very well! I received all of my certificates in a very timely manner! I love your program and am recommending it to other staff members in our organization! I plan on using your program in the very near future myself! Thank you for such a great service!”

Lynn in California

Care Courses offers distance-learning courses for child care providers and parents. Use our childcare professional development clock hours for most US States continuing education inservice requirements and registries, for CDA Certification (Child Development Associate Credential), for CDA Renewal and for NAC Renewal. All our professional development courses give both Clock Hours and IACET CEUs.

Our informative child care training programs can be completed anywhere and at any time. Study at home, at the park, or wherever is most convenient for you. Our friendly, knowledgeable instructors offer unlimited free student support by phone or email, and are always happy to help!

Early childhood child care training can be fun, interesting, and relevant to your daily work and experience! We've been offering professional development classes for over 30 years; we love what we do and truly want to make your experience fantastic.

Care Courses Facebook Care Courses Twitter

maine childcare training classes ME child care courses
Care Courses
Maine Child Care Training

National Childcare Credentials in Maine: Use our courses toward a CDA as well as to renew your CDA, NAC or CCP.

Click for more information: National Child Care Credentials

Click to learn how the CDA can benefit you in Maine.

Maine Childcare Training Requirements: All Care Courses are accepted by the Maine Department of Health and Human Services for hours of ongoing training for those who work in child care facilities, nursery schools and family child care programs. This includes directors, head teachers, operators, providers, staff, substitutes, volunteers, group leaders, aides, assistants and licensees.

Care Courses are accepted by the Maine Department of Education Certification Office for the college credit requirements for becoming an Educational Technician. The Certification Office accepts Care Courses toward the college credit requirements at a rate of 15 clock hours for every one college credit required. For example, if you need three college credits, you may take 45 clock hours from Care Courses to fulfill your requirement.
What Maine students say:
"I was very impressed with the course as well as the service and response I got with my course. I will definitely be taking more in the future." - Ripley, Maine
"I received my order on the 3rd and am very pleased with prompt delivery and the course content (all three courses). I have been an Early Head Start (prenatal to three) home visitor for 8 and 1/2 years and my first experience with Care Courses was three years ago when I needed CEUs to renew my CDA and the self-paced courses worked well for me. Each program year we are required to complete 40 hours of training and although several of the hours will be completed through agency trainings I wanted some training in areas that are directly related to areas of concern with my current caseload. The one course [Nurturing Children's Self-Esteem ] that I am now taking do that. Thank you." - Norway, Maine
Opening a child care facility in Maine: For those of you interested in starting a day care or home-based child care facility in Maine, please contact your state licensing agency using the contact information below. The licensing agency can give you advice on the requirements, rules and regulations of your state.

Maine Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Child and Family Services, Children’s Licensing and Investigation Services

Phone: (207) 287-9300 or (800) 791-4080

Office of Child and Family Services online contact form