new hampshire childcare training

Care Courses
New Hampshire Child Care Training

National Childcare Credentials in New Hampshire:

Use our courses toward a CDA as well as to renew your CDA, NAC or CCP.

Click for more information: National Child Care Credentials

Click to learn how the CDA can benefit you in New Hampshire.

New Hampshire Childcare Training Requirements:

All Care Courses (with the exception of Medication Procedures in Child Careare accepted by the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services Child Care Licensing unit towards the annual in-service professional development requirements for those who work in center based programs, group child care centers, infant/toddler programs, preschools programs, school age programs, night care programs, family child care homes and family group child care homes. This includes center directors, site directors, lead teachers, associate teachers, authorized staff, child care assistants, group leaders, assistant group leaders, family child care providers, family child care workers, family child care assistants and volunteers.

New Hampshire Teacher Recertification:

Care Courses are accepted by the New Hampshire Department of Education towards professional development activities for teacher recertification. Teachers employed by a school district should get training approved by the school district’s superintendent before purchasing or enrolling in training. Please choose courses that fit your own particular circumstances/needs. For example, if you do not work in an after-school program you would not select our course After School Programs, and if you have no responsibility for outdoor curriculum you would not select our course Let’s Play Outdoors.

Opening a child care facility in New Hampshire:

For those of you interested in starting a day care or home-based child care facility in New Hampshire, please contact your state licensing agency using the contact information below. The licensing agency can give you advice on the requirements, rules and regulations of your state.

Department of Health and Human Services

DHHS Child Care Licensing Unit

Phone: (603) 271-9025