UT child care CDA training

Care Courses
Utah Child Care Training

National Childcare Credentials in Utah:

Use our courses toward a CDA as well as to renew your CDA, NAC or CCP.

Click for more information: National Child Care Credentials.

Click to learn how the CDA can benefit you in Utah.

Utah Professional Development Program:

Care Courses are accepted by the Utah Department of Health, Bureau of Child Development for up to 10 hours of training for those who work in child care centers, hourly child care centers, licensed family child care homes, residential certificate child care centers and out of school time programs. This includes annual in-service hours for program directors, directors assistant directors, providers, caregivers, assistant caregivers, licensees, certificate holders, substitutes and volunteers.

Keeping Infants Safe
satisfies both Utah’s preventing shaken baby syndrome and coping with crying babies and the preventing sudden infant death syndrome requirements.

For a list of approved online Career Ladder Care Courses please click here.

All successfully completed Care Courses are submitted to the UT Registry for Professional Development.

What Utah students say:

"I did get my order [ Infants and Child Care and Principles of Child Development and Learning ] without any problem, and started studying it right away. As soon as I get this current course done I'm getting two more courses to get enough CEUs for my Career Ladder 7 . I'm very excited, since I've already picked what I want to do next, and for the next course after that. :-)"

- Layton, Utah
"I learned so much from the course [ Social-Emotional Development in Young Children ]. I'll be taking more in the future. Thank-you."

- Logan, Utah
"All of the courses I've done through Care Courses have worked out great and been wonderful. The one "booklet" class I ordered came almost immediately. I really value you're company and will be doing many more courses. I love that they can still be done in book study form as I am a person who learns by reading the course material up to three times to get the "whole picture". I am also impressed with the communication you provide. Thank you "

- West Jordan, Utah

Opening a child care facility in Utah:

For those of you interested in starting a day care or home-based child care facility in Utah, please contact your state licensing agency using the contact information below. The licensing agency can give you advice on the requirements, rules and regulations of your state.

Utah Bureau of Licensing

Utah Child Care Licensing 

Phone: (888) 287-3704