Care Courses Policies & Procedures
Home / Care Courses Policies & Procedures
Testing & Grading Options, Honor Code, and Account Policy
- A link to your official certificate will be located to the right of successfully passed courses in the My Courses area of your online Care Courses account. Select the “View Certificate” link next to a successfully completed course to download, view, email and/or print your certificate. Click to watch a video on how to access your certificate.
- Care Courses maintains a strict Honor Code & Policy requiring that all coursework be that of the individual student. We encourage collaborative learning between students, but require that all assessments and assignments be that of the individual student.
- Please create accounts with your own personal email address, not a shared email address. Each individual can have one account with one email address. Multiple accounts will be merged keeping the most recent email address entered. Accounts can be used to purchase courses for yourself and anyone else you choose, view your own course history, and activate enrollment codes for your own courses. Click to view our online course interface.
- Our online courses may be accessed from a computer, laptop, tablet, and/or smartphone that has a web browser and access to the internet. You must have a personal email address to login to your Care Courses account. Our online courses work best on an updated Google Chrome web browser. Click to see if your browser needs to be updated.
Standard shipping within the 50 US States is always free. Priority, Express, and international shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Refund & Return Policy
Privacy & Security Policies
- Care Courses accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal for orders placed online. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, money orders and checks for orders placed through the mail using a Care Courses order form. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for orders placed over the phone: 1-800-685-7610.
Professional Standard & Non-Discrimination Policy
Care Courses maintains a high standard of professionalism and does not discriminate against learners. Through integrity and excellence, we work to ensure every customer, regardless of gender, income, faith, sexual orientation or cultural background has a positive experience and is able to reach his or her desired level of professional growth and success.